South West Edmonton – The Festival City wikipedia
Located on the North Saskatchewan River, Edmonton is the second largest city in Alberta. With great employment opportunities and home to one of the largest malls in North America, the West Edmonton Mall, there are many reasons to consider looking for an apartment in South West Edmonton.
Districts in South West Edmonton
Find an apartment for rent in one of the most popular neighbourhoods for rental properties in South West Edmonton:
• The Grange – Find a new apartment in this neighbourhood and you'll find easy access to other parts of Edmonton.
• Medowlark Park – Find apartments for rent in walk-up apartment buildings in this residential neighbourhood. You will be close to schools, shopping and the Jasper Place branch of the Edmonton Public Library in this area.
• Lewis Farms – All the neighborhoods in this area are fairly new. Find nice apartments to rent in the residential area.
• Callingwood – Find apartments for rent in low-rise apartment buildings in this residential neighbourhood. Families will love living close to elementary and secondary schools.
• Heritage Valley – Neighbourhoods in this area include Blackburne and MacEwan. Find an apartment that overlooks the Blackmud Creek Ravine.
• Kaskitayo/Petrolia – This district includes the neighbourhoods of Blue Quill, Ermineskin and Twin Brooks. Find an apartment for rent in a low-rise building and live close to the Derrick Golf and Winter Club. Both Catholic and Public schools are nearby.
• Belgravia – Located in the Old Strathcona district, apartments in Belgravia are close to the University of Alberta's main campus. The rest of Edmonton is easily accessible with a nearby LRT station.
• Terwillegar – Find pet-friendly apartments in this newer neighbourhood. Enjoy being close to beautiful parks, such as Haddow Park.
Public Transportation in Edmonton
• Edmonton Transit System – Get from your apartment in Edmonton to work, school or play by using the ETS, which operates the Light Rail Transit (LRT) as well as many buses.
• Edmonton International Airport – If you need to leave the city regularly you'll love being close to the EIA.