Recreation, Arts and Culture in St. John’s
Find Newfoundland rental housing in St. John’s and you’ll be able to enjoy the vibrant downtown area of this unique city.
• The Rooms – This museum brings together the history, heritage and artistic expression of Newfoundland and Labrador.
• Pippy Park – Consider yourself very lucky if you rent an apartment near Pippy Park as it is one of the largest Canadian urban parks. Make use of the recreational facilities at this park including two golf courses, a campground and a variety of hiking paths.
• Signal Hill – This historic site is a great place to learn more about the history of Newfoundland and Labrador. The view isn’t bad either.
Transportation in St. John’s
• St. John’s International Airport – Find easy connections to Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa as well as great international destinations such as New York, London and Verradero.
• Metrobus Transit – If you’re renting in St. John’s you can use their public transit system to travel easily throughout the city.