224 St. George St
4Rent ID Code:
Loft-Style Studio in Annex-Yorkville! Steps to Bloor & Downtown!
500 sq. ft.
Loft-Style 1BD in Annex-Yorkville! Steps to Bloor & Downtown!
224 St. George St, Toronto
Available: June 01, 2016
For more photos and information, copy/paste the link below to our website
- Bright and spacious layout
- Hardwood, laminate, or carpet floors
- White quartz, granite, or laminate countertops
- Stove and fridge appliances (some also with dishwasher)
- Mirror or wood closet doors
- Updated kitchen and bathroom (some also fully renovated with contemporary style fixtures)
- Bright apartments with breathtaking city views
- Parquet hardwood flooring
- Laundry facility with washroom open 8am-10pm
- Underground and heated parking garage with bicycle storage area
- Professional on-site resident managers
- Short walk from the TTC and a wide range of amenities
- Heat as well as hot water are included
- 1 year lease
- No pets
With its downtown Toronto location, 224 St. George is within walking distance of a wide range of amenities, making this a sought after residential rental apartment building for those who like everything close at hand. Its mixture of bachelor and one bedroom apartments have plenty of natural light, great views, parquet wood flooring, 24-hour laundry with washroom, vinyl tiled kitchens and bathrooms and like-new kitchen cabinets. There’s a locker room, storage room and a garbage chute for added convenience. A heated indoor garage ensures your vehicle is always warm and ready while a variety of transit options, including two subway stations and easy access to Highway 401 are within minutes of the building.
Please call: for more information.
Images in this ad may or may not be exact representation of the vacant suite.
Professionally Managed by Hollyburn Properties Limited.
*Starting prices, availability and incentives are subject to change without notice.
E. & O. E.
View More Properties in
Find more about