Managed by: Realstar Management
10515 99th Ave. NW
572 sq. ft.
FREE Telus TV and Internet for 1 Year!*
1/2 OFF SECURITY DEPOSITS FOR MATURE ADULTS!*
Realstar’s Secord House Apartments, in heart of Edmonton’s Heritage Trail Promenade, is surrounded by convenient amenities.
These apartments for rent in Edmonton are newly upgraded with fridge, stove, dishwasher, over the range microwave and new flooring and paint in each suite. There are one bedroom apartments and two bedroom apartments to choose from with spacious layouts and large windows. Best of all, utilities are included to make monthly budgeting easier.
In fact, living in one of these apartments is an opportunity to live amongst history. As this property, Secord House, is named after a relative of Laura Secord who once lived on the property. The property was turned into a museum and is now a mid-rise apartment building operated by Realstar. Secord House is one of Edmonton’s premier rental apartments.
Secord House boasts immaculate and spacious laundry rooms on each floor, ample indoor and outdoor parking and friendly, 24/7 on-site staff. Regular resident events are held throughout the year, making Secord House truly feel like home.
• Very spacious suites
• Quiet concrete building
• One and two bedrooms apartments
• Suite sizes range from 581-1063 square feet
• Fridge, stove, dishwasher and over the range microwave
• All Utilities included
• Laundry facilities on each floor
• Indoor and outdoor parking
• Luxury vinyl plank flooring in select suites
• Regular resident events held in building
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Set in beautiful urban landscape with access to a number of amenities
• Close to Shopping, Restaurants and the Art District
• On-site professional management, available 24/7
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Find more about