A part of the Greater Toronto Area, Richmond Hill is located north of Toronto and east of Vaughan. Situated in the York Region, look for apartments to rent in Richmond Hill if you want to live in a growing community with a down-to-earth flavour.
Recreation, Sports and Leisure in Richmond Hill
• Mill Pond Park – Mill Pond Park is one of Richmond Hill's many parks where residents can skate, hike on the trails or take part in many other activities.
• Richmond Hill Lawn Tennis Club – These quality tennis courts give tennis enthusiasts a perfect place to get involved in a singles or doubles match.
• The Wave Pool – Richmond Hill is home of the only indoor wave pool in the GTA. Friends and families can enjoy playing in the waves or taking a ride down the slide.
Shopping and Attractions in Richmond Hill
• David Dunlap Observatory – Home of the largest telescope in Canada, this observatory hosts events and programs throughout the year and is a great place to learn about astronomy.
• Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts – Home to Richmond Hill's arts community, this facility hosts a variety of Canadian and International artists throughout the year.
• Hillcrest Mall – You'll find everything you need in this mall with a large variety of stores and services.
Transportation in Richmond Hill
• YRT/Viva – A mixture of the York Region Transit and the privately owned Viva Rapid Transit service offers people renting apartments in Richmond Hill an easy way to get around.
• TTC – With buses that cross into the York Region, find easy access to other parts of the GTA.