Located south west of Toronto on the west end of Lake Ontario, Hamilton is considered a part of the Golden Horeshoe. This city offers a good mix of natural and urban amenities to its residents. Look for apartments to rent in Hamilton if you're looking for a city you will love to live in.
Sports, Parks and Recreation in Hamilton
Hamilton apartments for rent will be near an exciting variety of sporting facilities and acres of parkland.
• The Bruce Trail – This great hiking trail travels along the Niagara Escarpment. Hamilton offers great access to this gorgeous hiking path.
• Recreation Centres – Hamilton has a large number of recreation centres across the city. Find apartment rentals in Hamilton and be close to swimming, skating and gym facilities.
• Dundas Valley Conservation Area – Outdoor enthusiasts will love this conservation area that is full of natural landscapes and wildlife. Hikers and bikers will also enjoy over 40 km of trails to stay active on.
Arts, Culture and Attractions in Hamilton
• The Royal Botanical Gardens – Escape to paradise in the city in these beautiful gardens. Programs and events are available all year round, or simply enjoy a nice walk around the premises with your family.
• Canadian Football Hall of Fame – Football fans will enjoy this museum dedicated to the history of the CFL.
• Lime Ridge Mall – This two-level shopping centre will meet all your shopping needs when you live in Hamilton.
• Hamilton's Farmers Market – Not only can you find fresh meat and produce, but you can also participate in a number of classes including a cooking workshop.
Post-Secondary Education in Hamilton
Students can find bachelor or one bedroom apartments to rent near colleges or universities in Hamilton.
• McMaster University – This large campus has beautiful paths throughout and is located near Lake Ontario.
• Mohawk College – This applied arts and technology school's beautiful Fennel Campus is located in Hamilton.
• Redeemer University – This Christian University promotes quality education in a quality environment.
Public Transportation in Hamilton
• Hamilton Street Railway – The HSR gives residents bus access throughout Hamilton with connections going into Burlington.