Located between Hamilton and Woodstock, Brantford is 100 km southwest of Toronto. Look for apartments to rent in the Brantford if you want to live in city with lots of history.
Recreation, Leisure and Attractions in Brantford
• Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre – Find a rental property near this facility and you’ll have access to a pool, water slide, arenas and more.
• Grand River Country and the Grand River – Get involved in canoeing, fishing and more with the Grand River.
• Brantford Twin Valley Zoo – See flamingos, lions and more at this educational zoo.
• Bell Homestead National Historic Site – Learn about a huge piece of history, the invention of the telephone! Transportation in Brantford
• Brantford Transit – Brantford has a good public transit system which links with Greyhound to provide service out of the city.
• Via Rail – Provides train service on the Quebec City-Windsor Corridor.