– Infinite Horizonswikipedia
This prairie city is a beautiful place to find apartment rentals. Located in southern Saskatchewan, this capital city is great place to call home and raise a family.
Sports, Events and Culture in Regina
There are plenty of ways to keep yourself entertained when you rent an apartment in Regina.
• Saskatchewan Roughriders – Live in Regina and you’ll surely become a fan of this CFL team which plays games at the Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field. Mosaic Stadium is just one of many recreational facilities residents of Regina can use year-long.
• Conexus Arts Centre – This is a great facility for residents of Regina to gather and enjoy special theatre and musical events.
• Regina Folk Festival – This annual three-day event features talented and diverse artists.
Parks and Outdoor Activities in Regina
If you love being outdoors then you may only need to find a bachelor or one bedroom apartment to rent in Regina, because there are plenty of activities to keep you busy outdoors throughout all the seasons.
• Wascana Centre – Located on Wascana Creek this facility offers events for everyone, from dragon boat festivals to snow shoe races.
• Fishing Lakes – If you enjoy relaxing while taking in the scenery and dropping a line, you’ll love Regina’s four fishing lakes.
• Qu’appelle Valley – This charming small town is host to a terrific ski club in Saskatchewan.
Transportation and Education in Regina
• University of Regina – Find student apartments to rent in Regina near this well-established post-secondary institution.
• Regina Transit – Access the city seven days a week using their extensive network of busses.
More Apartments for Rent