Managed by: CAPREIT
The Welsford Apartments
2074 Robie St.
Bachelor available at 2074 Robie Street, Halifax
2 Bdrm available at 2074 Robie Street, Halifax
Visit our Website: Located right across the street from the renowned Halifax
Commons, The Welsford apartments
for rent in Halifax features bachelor, junior, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments. Situated in a quiet high-rise building with
just six apartments per floor and stunning views of the city.Each apartment comes with its own balcony, large suites with
ample closet and storage space and our 2 bedrooms feature 1.5 baths as well as
a dishwasher. Some of our building amenities
include laundry rooms on every 2nd floor, an 8th floor
patio (open during the summer), intercom security, and ample parking. You will have the option to walk, bike or take a short bus
ride, with transit right in front of the building, to both Dalhousie University
and Saint Mary’s University, the Halifax Infirmary and Victoria General
Hospital. In the summer take a stroll on
the Halifax Commons, or a dip in the wading pool, enjoy Canada Day festivities
from your own balcony and during the winter months enjoy skating on the famous
Halifax Oval skating rink. With so much
to do right at your door step don’t miss out on these prime Halifax apartment rentals
and make The Welsford your next apartment home. What's included in your rent WaterHave Questions? Contact the Property Manager: ( Building Features
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via
- Fitness room
- Some renovated suites include stainless steel appliances
- Cable ready, large suites with walk in close
- 2 Bedrooms feature 1.5 baths and dishwashers
- Laundry on every second floor
- 8th Floor Patio open during the summer
- Intercom security
- Amazing views of the city and Halifax Commons
- Ample parking
- Cat friendly
- A quiet highrise building with only 6 apartments per floor
- Enjoy year round activity at the Halifax
Commons, Canada’s oldest urban park which boasts acres of parkland right across
- Dalhousie University, Kings College and St.
Mary's University are within walking distance from home. Easy access to
Victoria General Hospital and IWK Health Centre will offer peace of mind for
families, couples and single tenants alike.
- Your commute can be as easy as ever with public
transit stops moments from your door.
- Experience life in Halifax to the fullest by visiting
famous attractions like Citadel Hill and Point Pleasant Park just moments away.
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Find more about