Managed by: CAPREIT
Somerset Place Apartments
1030 South Park St.
2 Bdrm + Den available at 1030 South Park Street, Halifax
Bachelor available at 1030 South Park Street, Halifax
1 Bdrm available at 1030 South Park Street, Halifax
Jr. 1 Bdrm available at 1030 South Park Street, Halifax
2 Bdrm available at 1030 South Park Street, Halifax
Visit our Website: 1 MONTH FREE RENT*
*Conditions Apply Somerset Place Apartments,
featuring Bachelor, Junior 1, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Halifax, is
a perfect location in the South end of Halifax that is only steps away
from St. Mary’s University, Dalhousie University, the Victoria General (VG)
Hospital, grocery shopping, fine dining and the downtown business district Each apartment features large walk in closets and private balconies
and residents can entertain in our social room, that features a washroom and
kitchenette, or spend some time exercising In the buildings fitness centre These quiet Halifax apartments offers its tenants the pleasure of pizza, receiving
a hair-cut, or enjoying a cup of Coffee at Uncommon Grounds all without having
to leave the property. With amenities like
this combined with our close proximity to schools, shopping, and downtown
Halifax visit Somerset Place today to find your next Halifax apartment rental. What's included in your rent WaterHave Questions? Contact the Property Manager: ( Building Features
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via
- Social room
- Fitness room with kitchenette and bathroom
- Some renovated suites include stainless steel appliances
- Cable ready, large suites
- Walk in Closests
- Private balconies
- Intercom security
- Amazing views of the city and harbour
- Smart card laundry facility with 24 hour access
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Storage Lockers
- Cat friendly
- Hair dresser, Uncommon Grounds coffee shop and more in the building
- Steps away from St. Mary’s University, Dalhousie University,
the Victoria General (VG) Hospital, grocery shopping, fine dining.
- Minutes to Spring Garden Road’s many shops and boutiques as
well as the Park Lane Mall.
- Take a short stroll and enjoy the Halifax Public Gardens,
the oldest Victorian Garden in North America open since 1867.
- Commute to downtown Halifax’s many attractions and vibrant nightlife
with transit right in front of the building.
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Find more about