Managed by: MetCap Living
9502 Erickson Dr.
- Secure Entry
- Laminate Floors
Lougheed Lodge is an eight storey concrete building at the southeast corner of Lougheed Village. The building is home to 96 one-storey suites; there are 48 two-bedroom suites, approximately 975 to 1,012 square feet, 16 junior three-bedroom units approximately 1,175 to 1,289 square feet and 32 three-bedroom suites with approximately 1,396 square feet of living space. Lougheed Lodge also offers convenient laundry facilities, with a total of eight washers and seven dryers, all maintained by Lougheed Apartments. All suites at Lougheed Lodge are above ground.
• Laminate floors
• Full size stainless steel dishwasher, stove, fridge and microwave
• Large balcony, deck or patio
• Newly renovated
• Bright and spacious layout
• New floors
• Tile flooring in bathroom and kitchen
• New doors and closet doors
• Locker and parking available for additional fee
• Heat and hot water included
• Key-less building entry
• Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
• Fitness 2000 for only 19$ membership
• 1 year lease
• Smart card-operated laundry facilities
• Front entrance camera
• Small pets allowed with half month security deposit
• Professional on-site Resident Managers
• Commercial Mall is part of this complex offering many services and shops, including Fitness 2000 and Lougheed Village Bar and Grill.
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Burnaby, British Columbia
Find more about