Ask About Our Jr. 2 Bedroom!
Ask About Our Fully Renovated Suites!
- Indoor Parking
- Secure Entry
Situated in Toronto's Upper Beaches, the Crescent Place community affords unlimited convenience to residents.
Large-scale, master planned high-rise development, located directly on the Bloor-Danforth subway line (at Victoria Park station), with covered path linking the property to the station. Unique advantage of being close to the subway line while boasting expansive green space and comprehensive, on-site retail and services.
Surrounded by extensive parkland and breathtaking views, residents enjoy spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments; underground parking; on-site shopping including grocery, medical and dental services, and more. A public golf course and school are situated directly across the street and large scale shopping is within close proximity.
Recent, large-scale lobby renovation, LED retrofit and underground garage, with secured access to parking. Clean and efficient radiant heating system and large green areas on-site with landscaping and benches. Property is comprised of 2 high-rise towers and 1 mid-rise tower.
Finalist for Federation of Rental-Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO)
Lobby Renovation of the Year 2012
• Community Oriented Building
• Bachelor, Jr. 1, 1, 2, and 3 Bedrooms
• Olympic-size Swimming Pool
• Indoor Track
• New High-efficiency Laundry Facilities
• Indoor and Outdoor Parking
• Secured Building Access
• On-Site Management Office
• On-Site Rental Office
• After Hours Patrolled Security
• Crescent Town Community Centre (free access) Features include: Squash Courts, Gymnasium, Fitness Centre and Community Classes
• On-site Retail Services Features include: Medical Offices, Pharmacy, Convenience Store and Restaurants
• Daycare Centre
• Minutes to Downtown
• Skywalk to Victoria Park Subway
• Surrounded by Extensive Parkland
• Golf Course Right Across the Street
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E