Located northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is a community you would be proud to be a part of. St. Albert offers beautiful parks and trails and is a good place to look for rental properties if you like being surrounded by gorgeous scenery.
Sports and Recreation in St. Albert
You will find affordable properties to rent in St. Albert and you will be close to some of these amazing facilties:
• Servus Credit Union Place – From NHL-sized arenas to a water play centre, this recently developed facility has something for everyone who likes to keep fitness a part of their life.
• Parks in St. Albert – Find pet-friendly apartments near one of the many parks or trails in St. Albert. Keep active in summer as well as winter when skiing programs are offered to residents.
Arts and Cultural Events in St. Albert
• Arden Theatre – This professional theatre presents many dance, musical and family performances throughout the year.
• Art Gallery of St. Albert – This art gallery makes a huge contribution to the art community with award-winning, educational programs that offer hands-on opportunities for thousands of residents throughout the year.
• Musee Heritage Museum – Learn about the compelling history of St. Albert through a variety of programs and exhibits.
• Rock'n August – This annual event features hot cars and rock and roll and is summertime fun for the whole family.
Education in St. Albert
Find student apartment rentals near one of two post-secondary institutions.
• Athabasca University – The Centre for Innovative Management campus of this university is located in St. Albert.
• Northern Alberta Institute of Technology – novaNAIT is located in St. Alberta and is home of the applied research and enterprise development.