Fort Saskatchewan – Life is Good Here! wikipedia
Located along the North Saskatchewan River, Fort Saskatchewan is a part of the Edmonton Census Metropolitan Area. Look for a rental property in Fort Saskatchewan, a great place to live and work where you will find strong community values and pride.
Recreation in Fort Saskatchewan
Fitness, nature and entertainment can all be found in Fort Saskatchewan. When looking for a new apartment or house for rent you'll be pleased to know you are close to a variety of recreation facilities.
• Dow Centennial Centre – Find a diverse range of activities in this facility, which uniquely combines recreation and cultural amenities. Enrich your life with the indoor ice arena, gymnasium, fitness centre or the 550-seat performing arts theatre.
• Arenas and outdoor rinks – During winter you can figure skate, play hockey or play ringette. In the summer these rinks are used for lacrosse.
• Harbour Pool – Love to swim? Find an apartment near Harbour Pool and you'll be able to swim all year long and enjoy the use of the hot tub and suana.
• Legacy Park – In the heart of Fort Saskatchewan, this park is home to many summer festivals. Sure to impress nature buffs, Fort Saskatchewan also offers plenty of paved trails throughout the city.
• Fort Sask Golf and Curling Club – This nine-hole golf course offers another activity residents will enjoy.
• The Fort Saskatchewan Museum – This picturesque historic village offers residents a glimpse into the heritage of Fort Saskatchewan.
Economy in Fort Saskatchewan
Find an apartment in Fort Saskatchewan, a part of Alberta's Industrial Heartland. The main industry in Fort Saskatchewan is heavy industry, which has increased the commercial industry.
Transportation in Fort Saskatchewan
You will find the Commuter Transit Service (in conjunction with Edmonton Transit) convenient if you live in an apartment in Fort Saskatchewan but need to commute to Edmonton. Get to and from Fort Saskatchewan with the Clareview LRT.