Find house and apartment rentals in Dieppe, New Brunswick. The province’s fourth-most-populous city is officially francophone, with nearly 75 per cent of its residents claiming French as their native language.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Dieppe
With a wide selection of cultural activities and a rich offering of parks and trails, there are many things to do in Dieppe:
• Champlain Place – home to more than 150 stores and services, this shopping centre is currently the largest single-building mall in Atlantic Canada by floor space.
• Marché de Dieppe Market – South-eastern New Brunswick farmers, growers and/or entrepreneurs set up shop every Saturday from 7 am to 1:30 pm year round. Visitors to the market can choose from a selection of fresh products that are grown, raised and/or crafted locally.
• Dieppe Arts and Culture Centre – the gathering place for a diverse group of cultural programs, the Centre has helped to strengthen the community’s participation in artistic disciplines.
• Dieppe KITE International – one of the largest kite festivals in North America has taken flight in Dieppe since 2001.
• Monuments, Parks and Trails.
Education in Fredericton
Students can find apartments and houses for rent in Dieppe, near the city’s post-secondary institution:
• Collège communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick (CCNB) – a francophone post-secondary institution offers thousands of students training in a wide array of programs, including health, business, computer sciences and more.
Transportation in Dieppe, New Brunswick
• Those renting in Dieppe can use Condiac Transpo to travel throughout the city seven days a week. The transit system was the first in North America to equip its entire fleet with Wi0Fi. All buses also come equipped with bike racks.
• Greater Moncton International Airport – located 6 km from downtown Dieppe, residents and visitors can use the local airport to fly from Dieppe and its outlying areas to such destinations as Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Mexico and the US.