Located south of Calgary and northwest of Lethbridge, Claresholm is part of the Alberta SouthWest Regional Alliance and is a great, friendly place to live. Attractions and facilities in Claresholm
Find an apartment in Claresholm and enjoy the many attractions that make it a great place to live.
• Appaloosa Horse Club of Canada & Museum – Horse breeders and riding enthusiasts will love being so close to this thriving club devoted to the Appaloosa breed.
• Claresholm Community Centre – Stay active with this sporting facility featuring various sizes of arenas.
• Claresholm Museum – Discover the history of southwest Alberta through this engaging historical building.
Recreation and Leisure in Claresholm
• The Bridges at Claresholm Golf Course – This 18-hole golf course is surrounded by beautiful scenery.
• Claresholm Millenium Baseball Complex – These baseball diamonds host many tournaments.
• Spray Park – A great place to bring the kids to cool off on a hot day.