Located south of Calgary around Highwood River, High River is a small town with a strong film history and has even been named a "Cool Little Town." High River provides residents with plenty of opportunities to take part in outdoor activities.
Attractions and Events in High River
Find an apartment in High River and enjoy year-long entertainment with the following events and facilities.
• Little Britches Rodeo and Parade – A fun way to spend the day with your family while experiencing the culture of Southwestern Alberta.
• Frank Lake Conservatory – Bird lovers can spot hundreds of common and rare bird species at this nearby wetland.
• Sheppard Family Park – Discover High River's historical pioneer village featuring authentic buildings and special events.
• Museum of the Highwood – History of the area is displayed in the former CPR station in downtown High River.
• Bob Snodgrass Recreation Centre – Keep your whole family active in this facility featuring a swimming pool and ice rinks.