Are you looking for an Ottawa Apartment? Are you a student who is struggling to find student rentals in Ottawa? We’ve got you covered for all of your Ottawa rental needs. When you’re looking for an apartment to rent in Ottawa, 4Rent.ca is your first stop.
Ottawa is a city rich with history and diversity. With plenty of great properties listed on 4Rent.ca, you’re bound to find Ottawa apartments you’ll love. We recognize finding off-campus housing in Ottawa can be a challenge, but with our list of featured properties you’re bound to find an apartment in that fits your needs. Not a student but still looking for a new place to call home? 4Rent.ca has some beautiful locations listed that’ll fit your wants and needs in finding a new apartment in the capital city of Canada.
• Winterlude – This family fun event is 3 weekends long in February and features great attractions such as ice sculpture competitions and the world’s largest skating rink.
• Rideau Canal – Canoe down the beautiful canal in the summer or skate in the winter.
• National Gallery of Canada – One of the best art galleries in the country, art lovers will love to indulge in all the exhibitions and events.
• Parliament Hill – Find apartments to rent in Ottawa and you will have to find time to visit Canada’s government buildings.
• Bluesfest – This annual event always has a terrific line-up of musical guests.
Students can find one-bedroom or bachelor apartments for rent near any of these post-secondary institutions in Ottawa.
• Carleton University – A variety of programs are available at this university including sciences, business and arts and social sciences.
• University of Ottawa – This university includes a French immersion program.
• Algonquin College – Full-time and part-time studies are available for a wide variety of subjects at this college.