Located in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga is a part of the Peel Region. Find apartments in Mississauga if you're looking for safe neighbourhoods and diverse communities. Plenty of opportunities to live a fulfilled lifestlye exist in Mississauga.
Education in Mississauga
There are many elementary and public schools to educate the children of Mississauga. Students can find one-bedroom apartments near the post-secondary institutions in Mississauga.
• University of Toronto Mississauga – This beautiful campus is surrounded by trees and located in a suburban area of Mississauga.
• Sheridan College – This college is known for its animation and illustration courses.
Sports and Recreation in Mississauga
Mississauga apartments for rent will be near an exciting variety of sporting facilities and acres of parkland.
• Hershey Centre – Residents can enjoy use of the Hershey Centre for the fitness centre or take friends and family to an exciting St. Michael's Majors game.
• Parks and Trails – Plenty of parks and trails for walking or running, with facilities including soccer fields, baseball diamonds and tennis courts.
• Port Credit Waterfront – Find apartments near the Port Credit Lakeshore and you'll be surrounded by beautiful scenery, fresh breeze and a variety of events.
Shopping and Attractions in Mississauga
• Square One – Ontario's biggest shopping centre has everything you need, from great fashion to wonderful restaurants.
• Playdium – The ultimate place to play and sure to keep children busy for hours.
• Mississauga Chinese Centre – This cultural attraction features stores, restaurants and a glimpse into the early history of China.
Transportation in Mississauga
If you are a commuter looking for an apartment to rent in Mississauga, there are a variety of options to get you to and from work each day.
• MiWay – Provides service across Mississauga and allows you to connect to the TTC, Oakville Transit, Brampton Transit and GO Transit.
• GO Transit – Connects residents to the city of Toronto and other major cities along the GO Train line.
• Pearson International Airport – Toronto's biggest airport is easily accessible in Mississauga.