Renting in Welland, Ontario is the perfect way to experience Niagara’s natural landscapes, tourist attractions and numerous vineyards. Situated within a half-hour drive to Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, St. Catharines, Port Colborne and Buffalo, this centrally located Niagara city is the perfect place to live, work and play in the heart of an internationally renowned destination.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Welland, Ontario
Check out some of Welland’s best apartment rentals near the city’s most exciting attractions:
• Welland Canal – it may not be the pyramids of Giza or as famous as Niagara Falls, but Welland Canal is still counted amongst the area’s top local attractions. It’s the perfect place to walk, run, bike, or go out on the water. Locals in the know love to come by to watch the ships and nosh on local fare, while admiring this mesmerizing, man-made wonder.
• Welland’s Market Square – Niagara’s largest farmers’ market lives here. Since 1907, Welland natives have descended on this local haunt to savour local flavours each Saturday of the year. This community venue is the perfect place to pick out fresh fruits and vegetables, buy tasty meats and natural cheeses, and snap up works by local artisans. Market Square regulars look forward to themed weeks of the year, celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day, Oktoberfest and Christmas, to name a few.
• Welland Museum – live, learn and explore Welland’s throughout history. The Welland Museum offers visitors admission by donation. The museum itself is open Tuesday through Saturday each week and available for birthday parties and other private events.
• Golf Courses, Bars and Clubs, Shopping and more.
Education in Welland, Ontario
Find student friendly apartments for rent near Welland’s post-secondary institution:
• Niagara College (Welland Campus) – Niagara College’s Welland campus is ideally set in the heart of a residential neighbourhood in the city. Students can rent apartments a short walk away from the campus and nearby shopping centres and food outlets.
Transportation in Welland, Ontario
Whether you’re renting an apartment in Welland or just in town for a brief jaunt, Welland Transit is the perfect way for you to get around the city. Transit riders can connect to Port Colborne and Fort Erie via the Niagara Region Transit through the local feeder service.
More Apartments for Rent