Located north-east of Toronto, Markham is a part of the York Region. The cultural heritage of this town makes it unique. Look for apartments to rent in Markham, near Toronto, if you enjoy being a part of a culturally diverse and vibrant area.
Sports and Recreation in Markham
Find apartment or house rentals in Markham and you will be thrilled at the variety of fitness opportunities available to you.
• Indoor and Outdoor Pools – Swimming is a great way to get the whole family to be active at the same time.
• 5 More Personal Training – Fitness and wellness go together. Use the facilities in Markham to achieve your ideal lifestyle.
• Parks and Pathways – Sometimes just getting outside is the best way to get active. Take a walk or run through one of Markham's many paths or parks.
Arts and Culture in Markham
Look for a property rental in Markham and immerse yourself in the diverse cultural heritage.
• The Varley Art Gallery of Markham – Featuring new exhibits as well as historically contemporary exhibitions from around the area, you will learn things about art and appreciate it in a new way.
• Markham Museum – Explore a variety of heritage buildings and gardens to learn more about this town.
• Markham Theatre for Performing Arts – Renters in Markham and the GTA enjoy over 300 live performances each year in this premier theatre house.
More Apartments for Rent