77 Huntley St.
Bachelor available at 77 Huntley Street, Toronto
1 Bdrm + Den available at 77 Huntley Street, Toronto
1 Bdrm available at 77 Huntley Street, Toronto
2 Bdrm available at 77 Huntley Street, Toronto
Visit our Website: Building operated and managed exclusively by Residential Property Management Services.Come experience the new Huntley Apartments. Now featuring new balconies and other upgrades, only steps away from Sherbourne subway station these apartments for rent in Toronto are only 10 minutes to the cosmopolitan downtown core and boast an amazing Walk Score of 95 and Transit Score of 94. Connected to Greenwin Square Mall, 77 Huntley provides inside access to stores such as the Pharma Plus, Mc'Donalds, Hasty Market, drycleaners, and a host of other stores. Meet your friends at the local coffee shop and bring them back to your penthouse pool to lounge on the tropic-inspired deck. Ask our friendly staff to show you around our wonderful community today located at Bloor & Sherbourne! What's included in your rentWater, HeatHave Questions? Contact the Property Manager: ( Building Features
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via
- New balconies
- Enjoy the scenic views of the city of Toronto from your private balcony!
- Top-level indoor pool featuring a large sundeck and sauna!
- Open, spacious living areas with frost-free fridge and stove, dishwashers (limited availability), a breakfast bar, large closets and ready for cable installation
- Secure building with controlled access entry, after hour emergency line as well as on site professional and friendly staff
- Underground parking available
- Convenience store on site
- Greenwin Square Mall located within the building
- Transit Score of 94: very close to Sherbourne subway station
- Located in midtown Toronto, just a few minutes for the metropolitan core of Toronto
- 10 minutes from the DVP and Gardiner Expressway
- Convenient mall attached to the building with: The Esquire Garment Care, Timothy's Coffees, Pharma Plus Drugmart, Swiss Chalet, Panzerotta & Pizza People, McDonalds
- Walk Score of 95: grocery shopping in the area: Basic Foods, Rabba Fine Foods, Sobeys and No Frills
- The Bay at Yonge / Bloor
- Financial Institutions: ScotiaBank, CIBC, TD Canada Trust, Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank
- Movie Theatres in walking distance: Cumberland 4 Cinemas, Varsity Cinemas
- Schools and daycares in the area
*Starting prices, availability and incentives are subject to change without notice.
E. & O. E.
View More Properties in
Find more about