Davisville Village Apartments
111 Davisville Ave.
Bachelor available at 111 Davisville Avenue, Toronto
Jr. 1 Bdrm available at 111 Davisville Avenue, Toronto
1 Bdrm available at 111 Davisville Avenue, Toronto
2 Bdrm available at 111 Davisville Avenue, Toronto
Visit our Website: Ask about our furnished suites at 33 Davisville!
Rental office is located at 33 Davisville Avenue
Building operated and managed exclusively by Residential Property Management Services.
These apartments for rent in Toronto are located in the heart of midtown at Yonge & Davisville. The beautiful site comprised of 33, 111 and 141 Davisville Avenue is steps away from the Yonge & Davisville subway station and no more than 15 minutes away from the cosmopolitan downtown core of Toronto. With a Walk Score of 90 and Transit Score of 89 Davisville shares its trendy neighbourhood with great shops, superior restaurants, nightclubs, and theatres. Convenient access to several schools and daycare centres as well as tennis courts and parks makes the Yonge & Davisville area great for families.
Meet your friends at the local Starbucks for coffee, jog along the Beltline, and stroll along Yonge Street on a Saturday afternoon - take advantage of all this trendy midtown residential neighbourhood has to offer.
Visit our rental office at 33 Davisville Avenue.
Parking from: $80.00 What's included in your rentWater, HeatHave Questions? Contact the Property Manager: ( Building Features
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via
- Cable ready
- Private balcony with good views from most suites
- Large living room windows
- Efficient kitchen with frost free fridge and stove
- kitchens have double-sinks (in some suites)
- Spacious closets
- Good-sized bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms have 2 bathrooms (in some suites)
- Bathroom with tiled tub surround
- Easy to clean wood tiles
- Ceramic or tiled foyer
- Secure building with controlled secure entry, on-site professional and friendly staff as well as after-hours Emergency hotline
- Renovated elevators
- Indoor pool at 111 Davisville is also available to residents from 33 and 141 Davisville
- Transit Score of 89: 2-minute walk east of Davisville Subway station
- 15 minutes to downtown by subway
- On the bus route to Sunnybrook hospital (Route #11)
- Walk Score of 90: local parks with swing set, slides, and tennis court and walking trails
- Coffee shops at the corner of Yonge & Davisville: Tim Hortons, Starbucks, and Second Cup
- Nearby plaza with dry cleaner, video rental, hair salon and Sobeys
- Davisville Medical Centre that includes dental services
- Convenience store on Davisville: Hasty Market
- Grocery stores in the area: Metro (Yonge/Eglinton) and Valu-Mart (Davisville/Bayview)
- Schools in the immediate area: Davisville Junior Public School which has a deaf and hard of hearing program, Hodgson Senior Public, North Toronto Collegiate Institute
- Day Care and After School Programs: Special Moments Child Care Centre, Davisville Child Care Programs
- Northern District Central Library located at Yonge & Eglinton
- 4 movie theatres within 15 minutes – Famous Players Canada Square Cinemas, Silver City Cinema, Mount Pleasant Cinema and Regent Theatre
- Davisville Village - Davisville Residents are close to many local services including: Karate Club, Tennis Club, Hair Salon, Fitness Clubs
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Find more about