– The Future Lives Herewikipedia
Find British Columbia apartment and house rentals in Surrey located within the Metro Vancouver municipality. Surrey apartments for rent are established southeast of the Fraser River and are less than a 40 kilometre drive away from Vancouver. Surrey is a great place to search for rental properties if you are looking for a great family community.
Recreation, Events and Culture in Surrey
Find Surrey rental housing in one of the six town-centres. The six town-centres of Surrey are Fleetwood, Whalley/City Centre, Guildford, Newton, Cloverdale, and South Surrey. Whichever area you find apartment rentals in, you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits of living in Surrey:
• Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair – Fun for everyone, families can enjoy traditional rodeo events or take pleasure in an extensive midway.
• Children's Festival – A great event for kid’s to be entertained and socialize with others their age.
• South Surrey Arena – Learn how to skate or enrol in hockey in this community facility.
• The Surrey Museum – Learn about the history of Surrey or enjoy intriguing exhibits from across the country.
More Apartments for Rent