Find house and apartment rentals in Shediac, New Brunswick. The “Lobster Capital of the World” boasts succulent seafood and a waterfront paradise on New Brunswick’s eastern seashore.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Shediac
With some of the warmest waters north of Virginia, and a thriving seafood industry, there are many things to do in Shediac:
• Sunday Market in the Park – every Sunday from June until September, artists, crafters, farmers and music talent set up shop in the largest weekly outdoor summer market in Atlantic Canada.
• Giant Lobster Statue – Shediac’s Rotary Club erected this giant crustacean mascot in honour of the town’s booming lobster industry. It is currently the world’s largest lobster monument.
• Parlee Beach Provincial Park – commune with nature on this beautiful campground, just a ten-minute walk away from a saltwater beach.
• Shediac Bay Cruises – learn more about lobsters on the warmest waters north of the Carolinas.
• Beaches with tons of outdoor activities: Boating, Windsurfing, Golf and Hiking.
• Seafood restaurants.
Transportation in Shediac, New Brunswick
Shediac | New Brunswick Tourism | Sunday Market in the Park | Giant Lobster Statue | Parlee Beach Provincial Park | Shediac Bay Cruises | EastLink
Those renting in Shediac can use EastLink’s door-to-door shuttle to travel between Shediac and Mocton.
More Apartments for Rent