Saint Lambert, Quebec wikipedia
Rent apartments in Saint-Lambert, Quebec, along the south shore of the St. Lawrence River. This off-island suburb of Montreal is home to more than 21,000 residents. This residential city is beloved for its charm, convenience, safety, and rich community life.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Saint-Lambert, Quebec
When you’re living in one of Saint-Lambert’s apartment rentals, you’re always close to a number of fun activities:
• Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musee des Beaux-Arts) – Montreal’s largest museum is also considered one of Canada’s most prominent museums. Located in the historic Golden Square Mile of Sherbrooke Street, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is a fantastic destination for art aficionados and those who have yet to make up their minds.
• Centre Bell – since 1996, Centre Bell has served as Montreal’s centre stage for entertainment and business events. During hockey season, the venue comes alive with fans cheering on the Montreal Canadiens.
Post-secondary schools in Saint-Lambert, Quebec
Students can find apartments for rent near universities and colleges in and around Saint-Lambert. The location’s close proximity to universities and junior colleges in nearby Montreal make it an ideal place to rent and commute a short distance to school.
• Concordia University – each year, over 46,000 students choose to start or continue their bachelor’s, master’s, and/or doctoral degree journey at this university in a city.
• McGill University – since 1821, McGill University helped students to grow and increase their futures through hard work and award-winning education.
• Université de Sherbrooke – established in 1954, this French-language university has a location in Sherbrooke and another in Longueuil. Each year, Université de Sherbrooke counts 35,000 students among its enrolment in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs.
• Université de Montréal – this francophone instutition boasts over 650 undergraduate and graduate programs and 71 doctoral programmes. Université de Montréal has also consistently gained recognition as one of the top 100 universities in the world.
Saint Lambert residents seeking a two-year college before heading off to university, may choose apartment rentals near Champlain Regional College, Dawson College, John Abbott College, Marianopolis College, Collège Ahuntsic, Collège André-Grasset, Cégep André-Laurendeau, Collège de Bois-de-Boulogne, Collège Édouard-Montpetit, Collège Gérald-Godin, or Collège Jean-de-Bréb.
Transportation in Saint-Lambert, Quebec
Find apartments for rent in Saint-Lambert, even if you don’t drive a car. The city is well served by public transportation, particularly the Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL). Residents can get around Saint-Lambert, travel to Montreal, the Longueuil metro and the Brossard-Panama terminal.
Love to travel domestically and/or internationally? Take to the skies from Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
More Apartments for Rent