Managed by: CAPREIT
Carlton Park Gardens Apartments
10951 Mortfield Rd.
Bachelor available at 10951 Mortfield Road, Richmond
2 Bdrm available at 10951 Mortfield Road, Richmond
Visit our Website: Six charming low-rise buildings
in the heart of residential Richmond form the setting for Carlton Park Gardens
Apartments. These apartments
for rent in Richmond, located south of downtown Vancouver, is close to
the Steveston Highway and other major commuter routes. Beautifully landscaped
grounds and a quiet setting with wonderful views makes this the perfect
community for your next home.Residents of these prime Richmond
apartment rentals enjoy large cable ready suites, private balconies, 3
appliances in their apartment as well as building features like outdoor pool
and indoor sauna, exercise room, BBQ area, and resident party room.Living at Carlton Park Gardens
puts you only 10 minutes to Vancouver Airport, 25 minutes from the US border
and a short commute to Richmond’s many shops, schools, and entertainment. Contact us today about making Carlton Park
Gardens your next apartment home. Parking from: $20.00 What's included in your rentWater, HeatHave Questions? Contact the Property Manager: ( Building Features
- Cable ready, large suites
- Private balconies
- Carpeted throughout
- 3 appliances - fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Bathrooms with ceramic tile tub surrounds
- Outdoor pool and indoor sauna
- Exercise room
- Resident party room
- BBQ area
- Courtyards and water fountains throughout the property
- Debit on site for easy rent payment
- Annual resident events and social gatherings
- laundry facilities on-site
- Just 10 minutes to Vancouver Airport and 25 minutes to the
- A 5 minute drive to Hugh Mcroberts Secondary School.
- Close to South Arm Community Centre and 5 minutes to
Broadmoor Shopping Centre.
- Situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood.
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Richmond, British Columbia
Find more about