Located east of Toronto, Pickering is a part of the Durham Region and is a designated urban growth centre. Find apartments for rent in Pickering if you love the waterfront and being in a natural setting while still having access to urban amenities.
Sports, Recreation and Leisure in Pickering
Pickering is a great community to stay active in. Find rental properties in Pickering if you enjoy staying active in a natural surrounding.
• Frenchman's Bay – One of the largest natural bays along Lake Ontario, Frenchman's Bay offers a safe place to dock sailboats, fishing boats and powerboats. Also enjoy easy access to the Nautical Village, a fun destination full of shops and restaurants.
• Beachfront Park – Enjoy the beach, complete with volleyball nets, or enjoy a leisurely stroll.
• Pickering Recreation Complex – Find facilities to suit all your needs, whether you prefer to do cardio, weightlifting or racquet sports such as tennis and squash.
Shopping and Attractions in Pickering
Find shopping, arts and culture in Pickering.
• Pickering Museum Village – This historical village offers a fun opportunity for residents to take a step back in time.
• Herongate Barn Theatre – Find a unique dinner theatre experience here.
• Silverstone Gallery – This gallery supports local artists from the Durham Region.
• Pickering Town Centre – This two-storey mall will meet all your shopping needs.
More Apartments for Rent