Managed by: Minto Apartments
1235 Marlborough Court
Trafalgar Rd and McCraney St. East
Two Bedroom Suites
Three Bedroom Suites
1235 Marlborough - New Oakville Apartments Near Sheridan College
Make beautiful College Park at Trafalgar your neighbourhood. Everything you are looking for is at 1235 Marlborough! You'll love the modern kitchen with Quartz countertops, 6 energy-efficient appliances and private balconies. Treat yourself to the quiet study rooms, fitness rooms, indoor & outdoor common areas & more! Students will be at ease with only a short walk away from Sheridan college.
Let us help you determine the best way for you to discover your new home. Whether you prefer a virtual, self-guided, or an in person tour, we are happy to help you explore. Rent safely with Minto Apartments - learn more about our Rent Your Way program .
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms with Quartz countertops
- 6 energy-efficient appliances including: Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer
- Blinds already installed in the living room & bedroom area
- Air conditioning & private balconies
- Non-smoking & pet friendly apartments, we are transitioning to be 100% smoke-free
- Open & quiet study rooms
- Fitness room with yoga space or meditation to lower stress levels during exams
- Indoor common area lobby equipped with USB ports throughout
- Outdoor common area for social gatherings
- Bike racks for the cyclists
- Underground parking for those who drive
- Onsite resident service office for all your needs
We understand how important it is to love your home. If you are not completely satisfied with our suites or services within the first 7-days of moving in, please advise our management team and cancel your tenancy agreement without penalty.
Inquire today or visit to learn more.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Errors and Omissions excepted.
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Find more about