Situated across the Vancouver Harbour from Vancouver, North Vancouver is located east of the English Bay on the coast of British Columbia. Find North Vancouver apartment rentals if you want to live in a quite urbanized suburb of Vancouver. Find North Shore Vancouver apartments if you are looking to live near the Burrard Inlet.
Arts, Culture and Attractions in North Vancouver
• Centennial Theatre – If you rent an apartment in North Vancouver, then the Centennial Theatre will be close to home and far from the ordinary. This facility is host to many musical and other performers throughout the year.
• Lonsdale Quay Market – This waterfront is a great place to go shopping and enjoy annual family events.
• Public Art in the City – Find family apartments to rent in North Vancouver and you’ll love how the city of North Vancouver is committed to keep art in public places to “celebrate and stimulate the cultural spirit and identity of the community."
Parks, Sports and Recreation in North Vancouver
If you are looking for a rental property in North Vancouver, you are sure to find a lot of spaces to participate in indoor and outdoor activities.
• Trans Canada Trail Pavilion, Waterfront Park – This trail connects over 1,000 communities across Canada, and residents of North Vancouver are lucky to be close enough to this trail for hiking or cycling.
• Grouse Mountain – If you love to ski then North Vancouver is the perfect city for you to find a one-bedroom apartment to rent. Grouse mountain is close by and features the widest variety of summer and winter activities.
• John Braithwaite Community Centre – Stay active in North Vancouver and check out the JBCC, which offers facilities for a wide range of activities including a fitness centre and art centre.
Public Transportation in North Vancouver
Vancouver Harbour | Vancouver | North Vancouver | English Bay | British Columbia | North Shore Vancouver | Burrard Inlet | Centennial Theatre | Lonsdale Quay Market | Public Art in the City | Trans Canada Trail Pavilion | Grouse Mountain | John Braithwaite Community Centre | TransLink | SeaBus | Vancouver public transit
Operating under TransLink, North Vancouver residents can easily connect to Vancouver using the SeaBus. You’re only a short commute away from Vancouver, and a transfers between the SeaBus and other modes of Vancouver public transit is quick and easy.
More Apartments for Rent