– The Harbour Citywikipedia
Established directly across the Strait of Georgia from Vancouver, Nanaimo is situated on the east coast of Vancouver Island. There are many reasons to consider finding an apartment to rent in Nanaimo, British Columbia. If you are wondering why Nanaimo bars are named so, they are in fact named after this city.
Sports, Events and Culture in Nanaimo
Nanaimo is a clean and safe family community. Find three-bedroom apartments for rent in Nanaimo and take advantage of many fun activities.
• The Nanaimo Art Gallery – With two downtown locations, this facility hosts events and exhibitions to entertain and educate you all year long.
• The Nanaimo Concert Band – Talk about tradition, this is the oldest continuous community band in Canada and was established in 1872. Whether you see them at a concert in the park or at another community event, you are sure to enjoy the talents of this local band when you find homes for rent in Nanaimo.
• Caledonia Park – Only one of many parks in Nanaimo, this park is home to a stadium and hosts a variety of field sports as well as community events. /p>
Transportation in Nanaimo
• Nanaimo Regional Transit – Run by BC Transit, this bus system ensures you can travel through Nanaimo easily and make easy connections to surrounding communities.
• Nanaimo Airport – Connect to other British Columbia airports, including Vancouver, through this transportation hub.
• BC Ferry – Like many other coastal towns on Vancouver Island, BC Ferry keeps islanders connected with the mainland.
Strait of Georgia | Vancouver | Nanaimo | Vancouver Island | British Columbia | The Nanaimo Art Gallery | The Nanaimo Concert Band | Caledonia Park | Nanaimo Regional Transit | Nanaimo Airport | BC Ferry
More Apartments for Rent