Managed by: CAPREIT
The St-Norbert Apartments
150 st Norbert St.
Bachelor available at 150 st Norbert street, Montreal
1 Bdrm available at 150 st Norbert street, Montreal
2 Bdrm available at 150 st Norbert street, Montreal
Visit our Website: 2 MONTHS RENT FREE*
or a reduced rate for a year*
*Conditions apply. Rental Office is located at 65 Sherbrooke street East
Built in 1992 on Saint-Norbert Street, between Sherbrooke and Ontario and near Saint-Denis and Saint-Laurent streets, this modern building contains 160 apartments for rent in downtown Montreal. Perfectly located in the heart of downtown, near UQAM and McGill universities, as well as Place-des-Arts concert hall, restaurants, shops, premium grocery stores, cinemas, theatres, music festivals and more. The new Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM) is also just a few blocks away.Parking from: $100.00 What's included in your rentHeat, Hot water, ElectricityHave Questions? Contact the Property Manager: ( Building Features
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via
- Laundry room
- Indoor pool and sauna
- Whirlpool bath
- Fitness equipment
- Night watchman
- Central courtyard with garden
- Underground parking ($)
- Surveillance camera
- Superintendent on site 24/7
- In the heart of the Quartier Latin, just next to Saint-Laurent blvd.
- Live steps away from the Quartier des spectacles and make the most of the montreal summer festivals
- UQAM and MC Gill universities within walking distance.
- Minutes walk from many restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shops, grocery stores, parks, schools, cinemas, pharmacy just down the street
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Find more about