King City – Fit for a King! wikipedia
A part of the Greater Toronto Area, King City is located just north of Vaughan. People who are looking for an apartment to rent in King City will find there are a variety of outdoor activities as well as great heritage buildings and fine dining.
Sports, Recreation and Leisure in King City
• Centennial Mountain Biking Park – Residents of King City are lucky to have easy access to this terrific mountain biking trail.
• Cold Creek Conservation Area – Complete with trails, this ecologically diverse area is a great place to explore and enjoy the outdoors.
• Cardinal Golf Club – This golf course is just one of the many beautiful places to enjoy a round of golf around King City.
Events and Attractions in King City
• King Township Museum – This museum is dedicated to preserve and celebrate the history of King Township.
• Heritage Sites – Discover the historical importance of the surrounding areas through the many heritage buildings located in this vicinity.
• King Brewery – Enjoy a tour of this local brewery for a fun and different experience.
Public Transportation in King City
King City | Cold Creek Conservation Area | Cardinal Golf Club | King Township Museum | Heritage Sites
• GO Transit – King City has daily weekday service through the GO Barrie Line
• Viva/YRT – Residents receive additional bus service through the York Region Transit services.
King Brewery | Viva/YRT | GO Transit
More Apartments for Rent