A part of the Greater Toronto Area, North York is located in the northern part of Toronto and is one of the most diverse areas of the city. Find apartments for rent in North York if you want to live in an area where all amenities are close.
Shopping and Attractions in North York
• Yorkdale Mall – Located near the Yorkdale subway station, this mall will meet all your shopping needs with over 240 stores and services.
• Fairview Mall – One of Toronto's largest shopping centres, Fairview mall is located near Don Mills Road and Sheppard Avenue.
• Black Creek Pioneer Village – This living history museum is a great educational attraction to children and offers great scenery for weddings and other special events.
• The Ontario Science Centre – This fun and exciting museum teaches visitors about science and technology by engaging them in thought-provoking activities.
• Toronto Centre for the Arts – This theatre features terrific performances, from theatre to music.
Education in North York
Students can find bachelor apartments or townhomes for rent near post-secondary education in North York.
• York University – This impressive educational institution helps students achieve their post-secondary goals. This campus includes a great selection of food and a medical centre.
• Seneca College – Located in York University, this campus offers a variety of great programs including Journalism, Graphic Design and Broadcasting.
Transportation in North York
• TTC – TTC offers their service in North York through the subway lines and buses.
• YRT/Viva – A mixture of the York Region Transit and the privately owned Viva Rapid Transit service offers people renting apartments in North York additional bus services.
• Züm – This reliable rapid transit system provides quick connections between students at York University and Brampton's downtown campus.
More Apartments for Rent