To complete the operation,
you must Login or Register
A part of the Greater Toronto Area, Newmarket is located just north of Toronto and is a part of the York Region. Find apartments for rent in Newmarket if you want to live in a multicultural community with small town charm and big city amenities.
Sports, Parks and Recreation in Newmarket
Stay active in Newmarket with their variety of indoor and outdoor facilities. Find a family-friendly apartment to rent in Newmarket and take advantage of the following places.
• Holland River Trail System – Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy hiking or cycling. Try something different and use the trail for cross-country skiing or snowshoeing during the winter.
• Wesley Brooks Memorial Conservation Area – Families can enjoy fishing and other annual events at this Conservation Area.
• The Magna Centre – This recreation centre features arenas, pools, gymnasium, walking track and a restaurant. The Magna Centre is also home to the Newmarket Soccer Club.
• Ray Twinney Recreation Complex – This complex features pools, arenas, change rooms and snack bars.
Shopping and Attractions in Newmarket
• Upper Canada Mall – Find a great shopping experience with over 250 stores to meet all your shopping needs.
• Elman W. Campbell Museum – You will find programs and events that are great for children at this museum.
Public Transportation in Newmarket
• YRT/Viva – A mixture of the York Region Transit and the privately owned Viva Rapid Transit service offers people renting apartments in Newmarket an easy way to get around.
• GO Transit – With stops at York University, GO buses offer a quicker and more convenient way to travel across the GTA.
75 Huron Heights Dr.,
Visit our Website: Huron Heights Apartments are the premier apartments for rent in Newmarket Ontario. Residents enjoy our extremely large suites, friendly staff and great community atmosphere. Visit our rental office at 75 Huron Heights Drive today......
Call for Pricing
26 Lorne Ave.,
Realstar’s Valleyview Apartments are perfectly tucked away in a quiet street off the bustling main intersection of Yonge St. and Davis Dr. Live steps to the Newmarket GO Station, near convenient access to Highway 404 and great local shopping and......
20 Mill St and 55 Wellington St W,
Balcony or walkout units, inner courtyard, painted units. Monthly parking $55 inside, $35 outside.
• Painted units
• Laundry facilities on-site
• Underground parking available
• Relaxing inner......
145 Wellington St,
DMS Property Mgmt.
** 1 MONTH FREE RENT **
!! New Suites !!
Newly Renovated Building Inside & Out
Conveniently located with easy access to the highway, public schools, day care centers and shopping! Tastefully renovated (in addition to the......