A part of the Greater Toronto Area, Newmarket is located just north of Toronto and is a part of the York Region. Find apartments for rent in Newmarket if you want to live in a multicultural community with small town charm and big city amenities.
Sports, Parks and Recreation in Newmarket
Stay active in Newmarket with their variety of indoor and outdoor facilities. Find a family-friendly apartment to rent in Newmarket and take advantage of the following places.
• Holland River Trail System – Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy hiking or cycling. Try something different and use the trail for cross-country skiing or snowshoeing during the winter.
• Wesley Brooks Memorial Conservation Area – Families can enjoy fishing and other annual events at this Conservation Area.
• The Magna Centre – This recreation centre features arenas, pools, gymnasium, walking track and a restaurant. The Magna Centre is also home to the Newmarket Soccer Club.
• Ray Twinney Recreation Complex – This complex features pools, arenas, change rooms and snack bars.
Shopping and Attractions in Newmarket
• Upper Canada Mall – Find a great shopping experience with over 250 stores to meet all your shopping needs.
• Elman W. Campbell Museum – You will find programs and events that are great for children at this museum.
Public Transportation in Newmarket
• YRT/Viva – A mixture of the York Region Transit and the privately owned Viva Rapid Transit service offers people renting apartments in Newmarket an easy way to get around.
• GO Transit – With stops at York University, GO buses offer a quicker and more convenient way to travel across the GTA.
More Apartments for Rent