Guelph – The Royal City wikipedia
Located south west of Toronto and east of Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph is a vibrant and safe community to find rental properties.
Sports, Parks and Recreation in Guelph
Guelph is a great place to stay active in, with parks offering trails, basketball, tennis and volleyball.
• Parks and Trails – Find beautiful parks and open spaces with well-maintained trails.
• Guelph Lakes Golf and Country Club – This 18-hole championship course offers beautiful scenery and is open to the public.
• Trans Canada Trail – Guelph offers access to this terrific biking trail. Take a solo trip or include the whole family.
Arts, Culture and Attractions in Guelph
• The River Run Centre – This beautiful performing arts centre features concerts, musicals and plays throughout the year.
• The Sleeman Centre – Home of the Guelph Storm, this huge arena facility is known for sporting events, concerts and tradeshows.
• Old Quebec Street – In the heart of downtown, find retail stores, a medical centre, restaurants and unique architecture.
• Guelph Civic Museum – A great place for the whole family, find interesting and informative events and exhibits throughout the year.
Post-Secondary Education in Guelph
Students can find bachelor or one bedroom apartments to rent near colleges or universities in Guelph.
• University of Guelph – This large university is also home to the Ontario Agricultural College and the Ontario Veterinary College.
• Conestoga College – A small campus of this Kitchener college is located in Guelph.
Public Transportation in Guelph
Guelph Transit provides service across the city while GO Transit provides rapid bus service between the main bus terminal and the universities.
More Apartments for Rent