Located in the GTA, Etobicoke is west of the city of Toronto and east of Mississauga. On the south border of Etobicoke is Lake Ontario. The Humber River is located on the East and Etobicoke Creek on the west. Find family-friendly apartment rentals in Etobicoke if you love being close to the action of the big city.
Neighbourhoods in Etobicoke
There are some great neighbourhoods in Etobicoke, which offer something for everyone.
• The Lakeshore – Find apartments to rent in the Lakeshore, which includes the communities of Mimico, Long Branch, Alderwood and Humber Bay. Find lakeside apartments near the shore of Lake Ontario in Etobicoke – Lakeshore.
• Central Etobicoke – Located along Dundas Street, Etobicoke – Centre includes the communities of Islington, Richview, Humber Heights, Edenbridge and Princess-Rosethorn. Find one-bedroom apartments for rent in one of these communities of Central Etobicoke.
• Rexdale – The north area of Etobicoke includes the communities of West Humber and Clairville. Find rental properties in Rexdale if being close to the subway line isn't a top priority.
Post-Secondary Education in Etobicoke
Students can find apartments for rent near one of these two colleges:
• Humber College – The Lakeshore Campus is located near the shores of Lake Ontario in the Mimico area.
• University of Guelph-Humber – Located in North Etobicoke, offering great educational opportunities.
Parks, Recreation and Sport in Etobicoke
Find apartments to rent in Etobicoke and you will never be far from a park.
• St. George's Golf and Country Club – This private club offers beautiful greens and a great clubhouse for events.
• James Garden Park – This park is know for its flower gardens and is located on the west bank of the Humber River. Located nearby is the Lambton Golf and Country Club.
Shopping in Etobicoke
Find apartment rentals in Etobicoke and you'll find some of Toronto's best shopping.
• Sherway Gardens – Over 200 shops and services will meet your upscale fashion and lifestyle needs.
More Apartments for Rent