Mayfair Village South
10047 109 St.
• Barrier-free Suites!
• $250 security deposit for seniors
• Affordable Suites!
• $200 rental incentive!
- Party/Social Room
Mayfair Village South defines urban living in the heart of downtown Edmonton. Its uber modern presence gives it that definitive boutique appeal. This newly constructed apartment offers spectacular bachelor, one and two bedroom suites with open concept floor plans, contemporary finishes, stainless steel appliances, and on-site laundry.
Set on a prime location right off Jasper Avenue, residents at the forefront of convenience. Walk to neighbourhood restaurants, cafes and pubs – and shop locally for all your needs. Close to the University of Alberta and MacEwan University, Mayfair Village South is an ideal location for students to call home.
• Modern sun blinds and pendant lighting
• Open concept kitchens with 5 appliances
• Double kitchen sinks and black appliances
• Hardwood flooring
• Energy efficient pendant lighting fixtures and ceiling fans
• 28 specific suites designed for persons with disabilities
• Indoor/outdoor heated parking and bicycle stalls*
• 24-hour surveillance and mobile security patrol in the evenings
• Laundry rooms on every floor with unlimited access*
• Social room and outdoor patio
• Commercial Shops on the main floor
• On-site management and maintenance staff
• Non-smoking building
• Barrier-Free Suites
• Pets welcome
*Additional fees apply
Set in a prime location right off Jasper Avenue, residents are at the forefront of convenience. Walk to neighbourhood restaurants, cafes, and pubs - shop locally for all your needs. Mayfair Village South offers the ultimate location for an active lifestyle - and it’s within walking distance of the LRT and major bus routes. Close to the University of Alberta and MacEwan University, Mayfair Village South is an ideal location for students to call home. And, you can stroll to River Valley, Edmonton’s largest urban park network, to enjoy the outdoors in any season.
Monday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday 8:30am to 7:00pm
Fridays 8:30am to 5:00pm
Satursday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Affordable Housing Qualifications require a maximum income of $35,000/year, or a $47,000/year combined maximum income (if applicable). Be the first to apply for these beautiful bachelor, one bedroom, or two bedroom suites!
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Morguard Residential Inc.
Find more about
Morguard Residential Inc.