Find house and apartment rentals in Dieppe, New Brunswick. The province’s fourth-most-populous city is officially francophone, with nearly 75 per cent of its residents claiming French as their native language.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Dieppe
With a wide selection of cultural activities and a rich offering of parks and trails, there are many things to do in Dieppe:
• Champlain Place – home to more than 150 stores and services, this shopping centre is currently the largest single-building mall in Atlantic Canada by floor space.
• Marché de Dieppe Market – South-eastern New Brunswick farmers, growers and/or entrepreneurs set up shop every Saturday from 7 am to 1:30 pm year round. Visitors to the market can choose from a selection of fresh products that are grown, raised and/or crafted locally.
• Dieppe Arts and Culture Centre – the gathering place for a diverse group of cultural programs, the Centre has helped to strengthen the community’s participation in artistic disciplines.
• Dieppe KITE International – one of the largest kite festivals in North America has taken flight in Dieppe since 2001.
• Monuments, Parks and Trails.
Education in Fredericton
Students can find apartments and houses for rent in Dieppe, near the city’s post-secondary institution:
• Collège communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick (CCNB) – a francophone post-secondary institution offers thousands of students training in a wide array of programs, including health, business, computer sciences and more.
Transportation in Dieppe, New Brunswick
• Those renting in Dieppe can use Condiac Transpo to travel throughout the city seven days a week. The transit system was the first in North America to equip its entire fleet with Wi0Fi. All buses also come equipped with bike racks.
• Greater Moncton International Airport – located 6 km from downtown Dieppe, residents and visitors can use the local airport to fly from Dieppe and its outlying areas to such destinations as Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Mexico and the US.
More Apartments for Rent