Collingwood, Ontario wikipedia
Ideally situated between the Niagara Escarpment and the sandy shores of Georgian Bay, the Town of Collingwood, Ontario is a world-class, four-season tourist destination. Find apartments for rent in Collingwood if you love winter and summer recreational activities, such as swimming, hiking, biking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and downhill skiing.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Collingwood, Ontario
Choose one of Collingwood’s numerous apartment rentals and enjoy being a short drive from some of the best things to do in the town:
• Collingwood Waterfront Trail – explore Collingwood’s winding hiking and bike trails offering breathtaking views of Georgian Bay and Blue Mountain. When you’re done exploring and working up a sweat, cool off in the waters of the Georgian Bay.
• Scenic Caves Nature Adventures – open up a whole new world of adventure at this local attraction where you can explore a labyrinth of caves and crevices, venture to the highest point on the Niagara Escarpment, experience Canada’s longest twin zipline, enjoy mini golf, try your hand at gemstone mining, have a picnic, and much more. This destination offers hours of entertainment for the entire family.
• Collingwood Skateboard and BMX Park – this family friendly public space is located in Heritage Park.
• Ski hills and miles of trails.
Post-secondary schools in Collingwood, Ontario
Find student apartment rentals near Collingwood’s post-secondary institutions:
• Georgian College (South Georgian Bay Campus) – this state-of-the-art campus offers a varied selection of full-time and continuing education programs, including bookkeeping, languages, photography, food service, office administration and more.
Transportation in Collingwood, Ontario
Whether you’re living in one of Collingwood’s numerous apartment rentals or just in town for a brief stay, Colltrans is a convenient alternative to driving within the town. Transit riders can choose from three regularly scheduled transit routes, which are serviced at 30-minute intervals. Colltrans operates daily, except for statutory holidays. All buses are fully equipped for wheelchair, motorized scooter, pull-behind shopping cart and stroller access.
Georgian Bay | Ontario | Collingwood Waterfront Trail | Collingwood Skateboard and BMX Park | Georgian College (South Georgian Bay Campus) | Colltrans
More Apartments for Rent