Chestermere – Alberta's Oasis wikipedia
Located just East of Calgary, Chestermere is mostly a commuter town that surrounds Chestermere Lake. Find friendly neighbourhoods and schools that are close to home in this lovely town.
Arts, Culture and Annual Events in Chestermere
• Chestermere Fine Arts Guild – Join this community of local artists and express your creativity.
• Country Connections Spring Festival – This annual festival is a fun way for residents – especially children – to celebrate the new season.
• Wakeboard Competition – Take a walk on the wild side and participate in this exciting competition.
Sport and Recreation in Chestermere
The lake is the centre of most of the recreation in this town. Look for an apartment for rent in Chestermere if you enjoy water-based recreation.
• Boating – Whether you want to sail, canoe or row, you can do it all in Chestermere Lake. Be sure to check out the boating permit requirements.
• Paths and Trails – The extensive trail system allows residents to bike, walk or run with spaces available to practice skateboarding or BMX biking.
• Lakeside Greens Golf Course – This beautifully maintained 18-hole course will excite any golf enthusiast.
Commuter Transportation in Chestermere
• Advanced Traveler Information System – This web based system helps travelers determine if there are any delays that will affect their commute.
• First Canada Charter Service – Provides residents of Chestermere with a daily option to commute to Calgary.
More Apartments for Rent