– Great Things Happen Herewikipedia
Located in Queens County, Charlottetown is the capital of Prince Edward Island and the “Birthplace of Confederation.” There are many reasons to consider finding an apartment to rent in the historic city of Charlottetown.
Sports, Events and Culture in Charlottetown
Charlottetown is a clean and safe family community. Find three-bedroom apartments for rent in Charlottetown and take advantage of many fun activities.
• The Charlottetown Civic Centre – This venue hosts musical and sporting events all year long.
• Confederation Landing Park – This beautiful waterfront park is the perfect place for families to leisurely enjoy the outdoors.
• DiversCity – This annual street festival is just one of the many events that keeps Charlottetown residents busy throughout the year.
Transportation in Charlottetown
• Trans-Canada Highway – When you’re renting property in Charlottetown you have easy access to the rest of Canada. Use this highway to connect to the Confederation Bridge or to travel to the Wood Islands Ferry to Nova Scotia.
• Charlottetown Airport – This airport is only ten minutes from the city centre.
• Charlottetown Transit – With only a $2 fare, this mode of transportation is sure to keep you connected throughout the city.
More Apartments for Rent
Prince Edward Island