Located just near Banff National Park and west of Calgary, Canmore is large town along the banks of Bow River.
Recreation and Adventure in Canmore
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, there are plenty of activities to do in Canmore that will get your heart racing.
• Canmore Nordic Centre – This provincial park provides world-class trails for hiking, mountain biking and cross-country skiing.
• Rat's Nest Cave – Find a great adventure by taking part in the popular sport of caving, which provides an exciting and educational experience.
• Canmore Golf and Curling Club – This beautiful club provides activities for the summer and winter seasons.
Arts, Culture and Events in Canmore
• Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre – This educational facility will enrich the lives of residents.
• The Canmore ArtsPeak Arts Festival – Celebrate the art of local residents through this festival, featuring live music and film screenings.
• 24 hours of Adrenaline – Mountain Biking enthusiasts will love being a part of this annual festival.
More Apartments for Rent