Camrose – The Rose City wikipedia
Located southeast of Edmonton in Central Alberta, Camrose is scenic, small city. Rent an apartment in Camrose, a warm and friendly community you will be proud to be a part of.
Parks, Recreation and Sports in Camrose
Rental properties in Camrose will be close to one of the city's scenic parks. Residents will enjoy the numerous hiking trails available to them.
• Jubilee Park – This park is easy to enjoy during any season of the year. Go for a picnic in the summer or tobogganing in the winter.
• Mirror Lake – This lake is in the centre of the city and attracts a variety of beautiful wildlife.
• Rudy Swanson Recreation Park – Enjoy tennis, baseball, basketball, soccer and volleyball in this park.
• Edgeworth Centre – This state-of-the-art facility features opportunities to skate and play other ice sports. Located in Rudy Swanson Park.
• Silver Creek Golf Course – Have a memorable golf experience at this beautiful course located only 15 minutes from Camrose.
• Camrose Ski Club – Over 16 km of trail are available to members of the Camrose Ski Club to keep you active during the winter.
Education in Camrose
• Elementary and Secondary Schools – There are a variety of public and private schools for children living in Camrose to attend.
• University of Alberta, Augustana Campus – Students can find rental properties close to UofA's local campus. Enjoy the individual attention you receive in the small class sizes at this post-secondary institution.
More Apartments for Rent