Cambridge – It's All Right Here wikipedia
A part of the "Waterloo EDC", Cambridge is located 100 km west of Toronto. Cambridge is a great place to consider when looking for a new apartment for rent. With a variety of gorgeous parks, a great arts and culture scene and countless things to do, Cambridge is a terrific place to live.
Sports, Parks and Recreation in Cambridge
There are many facilities in Cambridge to keep people of all ages active.
• Trails – Over 50 km of trails, including some riverside trails, are perfect for renters to hike, bike or run.
• Riverside Park – If you rent an apartment in Cambridge, Ontario, you'll want to check out this park. The largest park in Cambridge includes trails, picnic areas and playing fields for baseball, soccer or tennis.
• Pipes and Rails – This indoor skate park is open year round to help people of all ages develop their skating skills.
Arts, Culture and Attractions in Cambridge
• Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory – This beautiful attraction is a great place to take the whole family and surround yourself in the beauty of nature.
• Annual Dragon Boat Festival – This exciting event takes place at the Cambridge Riverfest. Find an apartment to rent in Cambridge and get excited for all the events a summer in Cambridge has to offer.
• Cambridge Farmers' Market – Best Health Magazine rated this market one of the top 10 in the country. Find fresh produce, poultry and breads at this local market.
• Cambridge Centre of the Arts – Discover your creative side with an exciting variety of arts programs and events.
Post-Secondary Education in Cambridge
Students can find bachelor, studio or one bedroom apartments to rent near colleges or universities in Cambridge.
• University of Waterloo School of Architecture – The Cambridge campus of this reputable school focuses on architecture and attracts top students from Canada and across the world.
• Conestoga College – This excellent college is known for its trade skills and culinary arts programs.
Public Transportation in Cambridge
• Grand River Transit – This transit system operates in Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo.
• GO Transit – Commuters can make daily trips to and from Toronto using the GO service.
More Apartments for Rent