Managed by: Minto Apartments
220 4th Ave SW
4 Ave SW and 1 St SW
One Bedroom Deluxe Suites
One Bedroom Penthouse Suites
One Bedroom Suites
Two Bedroom Suites
- Party/Social Room
The International - Downtown Calgary Apartments
Newly Renovated and pet friendly apartments for rent
Limited Time Offer: Move in today and live one month rent-free. Don't miss out!
*Applicable on select suites only. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Errors and Omissions excepted.
*Penthouse suites excluded. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Errors and Omissions excepted.
There's nothing in downtown Calgary quite like this. We've transformed the iconic International Hotel into stunning pet friendly apartments you'll want to call home. Paired with premium condo-style amenities, it's everything you're looking for.
Newly renovated and pet friendly one and two bedroom apartments plus penthouse suites
- Spacious suites with large windows for ample natural sunlight
- Suites overlook the Bow River
- The series of indoor pathways is at your doorstep
- You'll be connected to the CORE shopping, restaurants, banks and more
- Speaking of convenience, all utilities are included with your rent
- Underground parking is available upon request, please speak to your leasing agent for monthly cost
Featuring premium condo-style amenities without the cost of ownership, you'll have everything you need right where you are:
Other Neighbourhood Features:
- Full Fitness Centre
- Indoor Pool
- Games, Party, and Theatre Room
- Bar & Lounge
- Rooftop Garden + BBQ area
- Dog Wash
- Minutes from Prince's Island Park and Eau Claire Market
- Walk Score: 97
- Public Transit Score: 85
- Bike Score: 79
- Close to CTrain, Multiple BRT lines, and Calgary International Airport
- Nearby to highways and major routes (Alberta Highway 2)
Move into a spacious suite today!
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Find more about