Brampton – The Flower City wikipedia
Located in the Peel Region, Brampton is the third-largest city in the Greater Toronto Area. When deciding where to live in the GTA there are many reasons to look for apartments to rent in Brampton. Brampton is both a diverse and young community. There is a good mix of restaurants and boutiques.
Sports and Recreation in Brampton
There are a variety of community centres in Brampton to keep you active during the year. Find Brampton apartments for rent and be close to one of the following facilities:
• Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park – Families will enjoy the playground and seasonal petting zoo, complete with pony rides! Adults can get involved in the curling club, skiing or winter tennis.
• Cassie Campbell Community Centre – Featuring programs and amenities for both adults and children, find an apartment to rent in Brampton and get use of the basketball courts, tennis courts, swimming pool and ice rinks at this facility.
• Peel Village Golf Course – Test your golf skills at this nine-hole golf course.
• Wild Water Kingdom – This outdoor water-fun park also features other activities for the whole family.
Events and Culture in Brampton
Residents who enjoy arts, culture and theatre will find Brampton thriving with all three. Local facilities and annual events will keep residents occupied.
• The Flower Festival of Brampton – This annual festival features exciting events during the months of July and August. From music to theatre, all residents will find an event they will enjoy.
• Rose Theatre – Enjoy theatrical, comedic and musical events at this wonderful facility.
• Carabram – This annual multi-cultural festival is fun for the whole family.
Shopping in Brampton
From unique boutiques to larger malls, Brampton can meet all of your shopping needs.
• Shop Downtown Brampton – From fine-dining to books and video, there are some great finds in downtown Brampton.
• Bramlea City Centre – This terrific mall will amaze you with the variety of stores dedicated to apparel.
• Shopper's World Brampton – Over 180 shops and services, find what you're looking for in this mall.
Education in Brampton
There are many elementary and public schools to educate the children of Brampton. Students can find one-bedroom apartments near the Brampton campus of Sheridan College, which focuses on business training.
Transportation in Brampton
Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park | Cassie Campbell Community Centre | Peel Village Golf Course
• Brampton Transit – The local transit system provides easy connections to other systems in the GTA such as MiWay, YRT/Viva, Go Transit and the TTC.
• Züm – This reliable rapid transit system provides quick connections between different areas of the GTA.
Wild Water Kingdom | Rose Theatre | Carabram | Shop Downtown Brampton | Bramlea City Centre
Shopper's World Brampton | Sheridan College | Brampton Transit | MiWay | YRT/Viva | Go Transit | TTC | Züm
More Apartments for Rent