Town of Black Diamond wikipedia
Located southwest of Calgary in the Foothills Municipal District, Black Diamond is considered a "Cool Little Town."
Recreation and Sport in Black Diamond
• Turner Valley Golf Club – This beautiful 18-hole course provides golfers with a driving range and clubhouse.
• Oilfields Regional Arena – This facility provides residents with a covered ice rink as well as a lacrosse field and indoor tennis courts in the summer.
• Friendship Trail – This paved trail provides residents with a link to Turner Valley.
• Fishing – A popular pastime among residents, there are many scenic areas to participate in this activity.
Arts and Culture in Black Diamond
• Longview Arts Music Tour – This annual festival promotes art in the community and helps increase business participation.
• Beneath the Arch – This concert venue brings music to the community throughout the year.
• Leighton Art Centre – This beautiful facility aims to unleash the art in everyone.
More Apartments for Rent