The Town of Beaumont wikipedia
Located just south of Edmonton, Beaumont is a part of Leduc County. Beaumont is a beautiful place to live and is known for its French heritage and unique architecture. With safe neighbourhoods to rent in, this family-oriented community is only 3.5 km away from big-city amenities.
Recreation and Sports in Beaumont
Beaumont promotes a healthy lifestyle with a variety of sporting facilities and recreation options.
• Extensive Pathway System – No matter where you find your rental property in Beaumont, you're sure to be close to a beautiful pathway for walking, running or biking.
• Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Centre – This centre offers facilities for everyone. Enjoy taking part in sports such as ice-skating and curling. The central location means any house for rent won't be far from this great community gathering area.
• Four Seasons Park – Renting in Beaumont means you'll always be close to a park, one of the biggest being the Four Seasons Park. With the Don Sparrow Lake, residents can fish in the summer and skate in the winter. Other activities include baseball, football, volleyball and a playground.
Arts, Culture and Community in Beaumont
• Beaumont Blues Festival – This annual festival is one of the only all-Canadian blues festivals in Canada. Come out to support homegrown talent.
• Beaumont Community Youth Centre – The BCYC has weekly, monthly and annual events for youth to get together and socialize in a safe environment. Some of the most popular events are concerts featuring local bands, the Summer Solstice and movie nights.
More Apartments for Rent