Located in the Peel Region, Caledon is a mostly rural community with plenty of urban amenities. Find furnished apartments for rent in Caledon if you are looking for a beautiful area out of the big city, but still close enough to visit or commute.
Parks, Sports and Recreation in Caledon
Find Caledon apartments for rent and stay active all year long with the use of Caledon's many facilities.
• Parks – Over 300 acres of parkland feature activities the whole family can enjoy. Find playgrounds, ice rinks and tennis courts in Caledon.
• Trails – Walk, bike or run on the extensive trail system. Also find access to the beautiful Bruce Trail
• Caledon Community Complex & Arena – An arena and a soccer field are available at this community facility.
• Caledon Ski Club – Families and groups can enjoy the use of these ski hills.
Transportation in Caledon
• GO Transit – Two bus routes operate in Caledon, connecting residents and commuters to bus or train services in Brampton and Etobicoke.
• Brampton Transit – One Brampton route extends into the area of Caledon.
• Caledon Community Services Transportation – Run by Peel Region, this service helps the elderly and disabled travel inside their community.
More Apartments for Rent